Resources and Development Textbook in Geography for Class – 8
Book Selling Price includes binding charge of Rs. 30
Ideal for the students of Class 8, this Resources and Development Textbook in Geography is based on the guidelines outlined by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It has been written in a simple language so that the candidates are able to grasp the concept of the topics covered in the syllabus. This paperback edition is published by NCERT. The book has colourful pictures that not only make it interesting for the students to study but also help them to have a better understanding of the environment and nature.
Chapters Included in the Textbook
• Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources
• Mineral and Power Resources
• Human Resources
Salient Features of this Textbook
• Multiple choice questions, match the columns and descriptive questions are provided at the end of every chapter.
• Students can have a better understanding of the theories by putting into applications the topic-wise activity tasks that are stated.
• The ‘Glossary’ and ‘Do you know’ sections help the students to get to know something from outside the book.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no enquiries yet.
You may also like…
Mathematics Exemplar Problems Class 10₹95.00 Add to cart
Xam Idea 20 Plus CBSE Sample Papers Mathematics Class 10 for 2019 Exam₹100.00 Add to cart
Our Pasts Part – 1 Textbook in History for Class – 6₹99.00 Add to cart
Social and Political Life Part – 2 Textbook in Social Science for Class – 7₹55.00 Add to cart