Social and Political Life Part – 1 Textbook in Social Science for Class – 6
Published by National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT), this Social Science textbook will help the students to brush up their basic concept of the social and political life of India. This paperback 7th edition is designed for the students of Class 6 of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). This book has pictures, detailed illustrations along with important points highlighted, so that children have a better learning experience.
Chapters Included in the Textbook
• Unit I – Diversity
• Understanding Diversity
• Diversity and Discrimination
• Unit II – Government
• What is Government
• Key Elements of a Democratic Government
• Unit III – Local Government And Administration
• Panchayati Raj
• Rural Administration
• Urban Administration
• Unit IV – Livelihoods
• Rural Livelihoods
• Urban Livelihoods
• Each unit is divided into several subsections and explained in a topic-wise manner to help the students have a better understanding of the same.
• Each chapter includes questions at the end of every topic.
• Gives a thorough idea about the types of government and the laws formed by them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.